Wednesday 10 November 2010

Dear Friends,

As of Tuesday 23rd November i will be on the road again.

I leave for familiar Kiwi land (with a brief three day stop in LA) wear i will be working on a Vineyard. I am returning with a working visa and an open mind. The main objective is to work to eat but if i can i will put money aside and travel after months of hard work.

I plan to explore another area of the Pacific such as Fiji and Vanuatu or The Kingdom of Tonga and some wear in Asia such as The rail roads of India and Nepal; Kathmandu to Cochin.


Once i have arrived in New Zealand my blog will be of medium interest though i will try and make it interesting, try and get it to stand out from the competition of a land of many backpackers. The interesting bit will be when i am back hacking through the bush of lands less traveled, finding my way off and back on the beaten track!

Until then my friends and followers,

Cheers!

Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment